Sunday, October 18, 2015

Bandy Family Session

I just loved this family! It wasn't difficult to get great shots when this family is so gorgeous! The kids cracked me up, they were full of energy....when are we going to learn how to bottle that energy?? And I have to take a minute to talk about this dog, Izzy was one of the most well behaved dogs I have ever had in a session. She was also one of the sweetest!

So when I have young kids in a session, I try to transition quickly through different poses and areas. This keeps them on the move and makes it a little more fun for them. I also try to let them do their own thing when "posing", often times that's when I snap the best shots. These two were full of personality so it was easy to capture some great ones.

Little Cole could not wait until the end of the session because Mom promised him he could put his new cowboy hat on and strap his new pistols around his waist for a picture. He rocked those pics, you could tell this was his FAVORITE part.

They were all so fun and the sweetest!




























No comments:

Post a Comment