Thursday, October 29, 2015

Campbell Family

This family!!! I just love 'em!

This session started as a 6 month milestone session for sweet little Colby but I was so excited that it turned into a family session....because this family is just adorable.

I met Chance and Maggie about a year ago at CrossFit. Maggie was pregnant with little Colby at that time and was still beating every one's times at the box. She is a true example of persistent fitness through pregnancy, I though she may have the baby at the box! She worked out right up to her due date I believe.

When they called me to do their newborn pictures I was thrilled! Dad is a firefighter and I was excited to incorporate that aspect of their life through pictures. This is and will always be on of my favorite shots...I just love it!


Fast forward 6 months and here is that sweet little boy today....


His smile just melts my heart! And below are some of my favorites from our family session....










No comments:

Post a Comment